Thursday, May 3, 2012

New Stuff

Saving really sucks doesn’t it? When you are trying to save, that’s when you find all those amazing covetable pieces that you simply cannot live without. You know, your life will literally be a complete waste if you don’t buy those new boots, or that cute as a button backpack. I am going through this phase right now, trying to save for Europe while only working casually, cactus! I am doing pretty well though, as painful as it can be, but I have managed to squeeze in a couple of purchases in the last fortnight so I don’t feel 100% deprived. New Ksubi has entered my wardrobe which will definitely get worn to death, and a new pair of fabulous Nike Free runners, that look just as good worn casually as they do at the gym. Only 50 days to go…
DSC00904
DSC00908

No comments:

Post a Comment