Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Quickie ;)

Just a quick post of what I wore to dinner tonight. Photos are crap, I know! But I just wanted to show you my Twenty Seven Names cape shirt because due to the chilly weather I was able to wear it for the first time tonight. I bought it from work during summer and have been itching to throw it on over some jeans ever since. It’s beautiful and heavy, falls in the perfect way, and I can lift the cape part over my head to cover my hair when it’s raining. Tonight for my dad’s bday dinner I paired it with my Claude Maus waxed denim jeans, Gorman pony hair boots and a vintage necklace I picked up from a swapmeet.
DSC00799DSC00801DSC00802

1 comment:

  1. this is amazing! I want a cape more than anything. major kudos.

    xoxo

    http://twentytwoandtalkingtrends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete