Help me, I’m drowning in a giant pool of depressing study! Trying desperately to wade to the shallow end and save myself but resistance is futile. I have to let it absorb me and once I stop struggling and accept the fact that this is my existence for now, then and only then, it will become easier.
Bit dramatic, I know, it really aint that bad but exams have been stressing me out a wee bit so that is why I have neglected posting anything for over almost two weeks. I feel extremely guilty and have missed writing very much and can’t wait to get back in the game. Thought I would do a quick update of what I have been up to lately (apart from the all consuming studying) via Instagram photos because otherwise I will feel like a complete and utter dork.
(Clockwise from top left)
1. Gothic get-ups for work, black like my heart haha kidding!
2. Vintage Moschino bag, T by Alexander Wang sweater, Dion Lee for Cue pants
3. Getting all my greens, I’m super paranoid about getting sick
4. Our 2 year anniversary yay!!
5. Lusting after this sxc Versace dress
6. Watching Girls every week
7. Bringing minga strands back (you know what they are right? long strands of hair around your face circa 2000)
8. Getting back into doing Tracy Anderson workouts when its too rainy to ride my bike to the gym
P.S. Cannot freakin’ believe I am flying out to Europe in 8 days!!!! Grinning so hard right now. Greece and Turkey, look out!